Pascoe Pascoflair Tablets
Pascoe Pascoflair Tablets
How Can You Solve Your Sleeping Problem
Pascoflair® contains 425 mg of passiflora incarnata (passion flower) dried extract per pill (tablet). This is the greatest concentration of passion flower extract currently available. It naturally relaxes the mind and helps to quiet racing thoughts, making it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep all night. Calmative and sleep aid used in herbal medicine to help reduce restlessness.
Pascoflair Sleeping Aid Benefits
- HELPS TO RELIEVE MENTAL STRESS - With 425mg dry extract of passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) per tablet, Pascoflair from Pascoe has the highest dose of Passionflower extract on the market. It naturally calms and declutters your thoughts, allowing you to fall asleep and stay asleep all night. Pascoflair has been used as a sleep aid in herbal medicine for centuries (in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress).
- PASSIONFLOWER - Passionflower is a lovely flower that has soothing and calming properties. It relaxes the central nervous system, which helps to calm the mind and bring one back into the present. As a result, it may be beneficial for nervousness.
- CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE TO CBD OILS - Passionflower has a calming effect on the nervous system. It binds to GABA receptors, the body's master relaxing receptors, which help to quickly and effectively calm the body for a fraction of the cost of CBD.
- NON-HABIT FORMING – Passionflower is both a calming and a restorative herb, which means it both relaxes the body while also nourishing the nerves so they don't need assistance in the long run. It also has a very mild effect, making it non-addictive and non-habit forming.
- At therapeutic levels, there are no known hangover or sedative effects, medication interactions, or hazardous effects. Only extremely high doses may cause minor toxicity or problems with other sedative drugs.
Recommended Dosage and Ingredients
Pascoflair Dosage – Dosage recommendations 2 tablets per day, 1 tablet per time, totaling 425 mg of passionflower, the highest dose on the market. Adults and adolescents aged 13 years and older should take one tablet twice daily. PASCOFLAIR should be taken whole with plenty of liquid (preferably a glass of water) and in small doses throughout the day.
Passiflora incarnata L. 425 mg (passionflower) dry extract (5-7:1), equivalent to 2.125g – 2.975g aerial parts. Extractant: ethanol 50% (V/V)"
Highest Dose of Passionflower Extract Per Tablet
Pascoflair from Pascoe has the highest dose of Passionflower extract on the market, with 425mg dry extract of passiflora incarnata (passionflower) per tablet. It naturally calms and declutters your mind, making it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep all night. Passionflower has long been used as a sleep aid in herbal medicine (in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress).
Why Choose Pascoe
For over 120 years, Pascoe has been dedicated to producing high-quality homoeopathic complex remedies, drinkable ampoules, botanical remedies, alkalizing tablets, and drainage creams. Our product selection reflects and strives to meet the complex and varied needs for health products.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia).
Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Contraindicated for patients who are hypersensitive to the active substance or to any of the excipients, patients with a rare hereditary condition known as fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency.
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.