Pascoe Tonsillopas Drops 50 ml
Pascoe Tonsillopas Drops 50 ml
Tonsillopas® is a homeopathic medication that relieves tonsillitis and soothes a sore throat. It also provides quick relief from gingivitis symptoms including swollen, bleeding, or red gums, as well as a painful mouth. The drops have a speedy effect. Within the first 24 hours of using the product as directed, you should notice a difference.
Why use Tonsillopas?
- Fast acting relief
- Suitable for all ages
- Excellent tolerability
- Natural remedy for inflammation of the throat region for neck discomfort
- The first scratching in the neck: supports the defense reaction
- There are several benefits: it reduces inflammation, swelling, sore throat, and swallowing pain.
- Natural support: contains six active substances, including the calming properties of Wild Indigo (Baptisia)
- From 1 year: the drops are also suitable for children from 1 year old
Tonsillopas® can be used to treat a variety of pains, including:
- Tonsillitis / Bacterial tonsillitis / Chronic tonsillitis
- Sore throat
- Gum pain, swelling/inflammation or redness
Tonsillopas® is simple to use: simply take the recommended number of drops, undiluted. In addition, you should:
- Drink lots of fluids
- Several times a day, gargle or rinse with salt water.
- Get lots of rest
- Use a humidifier
- Avoid smoke
- Tonsillopas® can be taken up to 6 times per day.
Keep the undiluted drops in your mouth for a bit if you're suffering from an acute ailment, since absorption through the oral mucosa accelerates the remedy's onset. Please consult your healthcare provider if the symptoms last longer than a week. Tonsillopas® is safe for people of all ages and should be consumed whole.
* If you're allergic to bee venom (Apisinum), chromium, or mercury, don't use this product.
Tonsillopas® Drops are safe and helpful for people of all ages, and they may be used with various home treatments like a salt water rinse, hot tea, cold compress, peppermint tea bags, and so on.
Why Choose Pascoe
The Pascoe portfolio includes about 200 natural medicines. Herbal medicines, high-dose vitamin preparations, homeopathic complex remedies, and nutritional supplements are among them. Several pillars support success: a high degree of product quality, extensive ingredient research, decades of expertise, working with cutting-edge technology, environmental, social, and economic sustainability, as well as an understanding of our clients' specific requirements
Quality and safety are our top priorities. We employ only the highest-quality raw materials in our goods, which are mostly processed in-house. Our quality assurance system tests your standardized active ingredient content on its paces and kidneys on a regular basis.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Do not use if you are hypersensitive to bee venom, mercury, chromium.
TONSILLOPAS has a very rapid onset of action: If taken as directed, this remedy typically produces appreciable improvement within the first 24 hours. If symptoms fail to resolve within one week, a health care practitioner should be consulted. Consult a health care practitioner if you have fever that persists more than three days or is higher than 39°C. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.