Zoku Space Pop Molds
Zoku Space Pop Molds
It's time to blast off with the Space Pops. Simply combine your favourite fruit juice, yoghurt, and add-ins to produce the tastiest pops in the galaxy. Simply pour your components into the detailed molds, insert the reusable sticks, and place them in your freezer to transform your kitchen into mission control. Simply snap the astronaut out of the mold when your freshly frozen delicacies are ready to fly.
Zoku Space Pop Molds Features
- SIX DIFFERENT MOLDS: 6 different molds for a variety of out-of-this-world creations; includes 1 daring astronaut and 5 stunningly detailed rockets, each with its distinct shape and design; roughly 1.2 fluid ounces each astronaut and 2.2 fluid ounces per rocket
- DESIGNED FOR EASY DISTRIBUTION: Individual rocket pops may be lifted from the base by pulling the handle, then unmold under warm water to release the pop; each mold includes a stick with a drip guard for mess-free pleasure.
- APPLICATIONS ARE NOT LIMITED TO POPSICLES: This product can also be used as a candy mold; instead of fruit juice, use melted chocolate or candy to make lollipops.
- FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS AND ON A DAILY BASIS: Ideal for parties, after-school snacks, or as a complement to the other Zoku Slow-Pop family shapes.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND BPA-FREE: BPA and phthalate-free polypropylene and silicone design is simple to use and clean; do not put in dishwasher; clean with mild soap and water; created in the United States; manufactured in China
How to Use Space Pop Maker
- Populate chilled juice into the molds towards the fill line
- Insert sticks
- Freeze filled molds for 6+ hours
- Pull out pop—no rinsing required
Blast Off with These Easy-to-Make Pops
The Zoku Space Pop Molds will transport you to the final frontier. Each rocket pop holds about 2.2 fluid ounces, with a little astronaut pop holding 1.2 fluid ounces, making it the ideal size for even the tiniest interplanetary explorer in your family. With an astronaut and five (5) extremely detailed and unique numbered rocket ships, any kitchen may become a launchpad for your imagination.
Drip-guards are integrated into every stick to keep you in control of your task. Just be careful—these explosions will vanish as quickly as if they were passing through a black hole.
Technology so Cool, it Must be out of this World
Astro-treats can be made by pop artists of any age. Fill the mold with your favourite juice, yoghurt, pudding, or smoothie. You may even make your own chocolate pops with melted chocolate. Place your ingredients in the mold, then add the sticks with built-in drip guards and gently freeze the mold base. It's time to take off once your pops have frozen (about 8 hours or overnight). Pull on the astronaut stick feet gently, and the silicone mold will invert with a POP—no cleaning necessary. The pop is so easy to release that even the tiniest astronauts will exclaim, "Houston, we've got no difficulties."
Pull the stick out of the base to remove the individual mold and the pop for the rockets. To release the ice pop, run the mold under warm water for 30–60 seconds. When it's time to clean up, use water and mild soap. They're also BPA and phthalate-free, as are all Zoku goods.