Renew Life CandiGONE 15-Day Program
Renew Life CandiGONE Kit
Renew Life CandiGONE is a two-part, 15 day herbal cleanse that contains ingredients which have been traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion and relieve symptoms of urinary tract infections.
- CANDIDA AND UTI TARGETED: Program designed to relieve symptoms of UTI's, Candida, and more.
- HERBAL INGREDIENTS: CandidGONE Part I is a potent herbal formula delivered in vegetable capsules that contain uva-ursi which helps to relieve urinary tract infection symptoms, as well as caprylic acid and neem leaf. CandiGONE Part II is a liquid tincture containing herbal extracts that aid digestion, including oregano leaf, orange peel, Oregon grape root, Pau D’Arco root bark, cinnamon bark, clove bud, and peppermint leaf.
- SIMPLE DAILY USE: Designed for fast cleansing abilities which target the urinary tract. CandiGONE is also shelf-stable meaning it does not need to be refrigerated and is great for travel and on-the-go users
- NON GMO: This product does not contain genetically modified material. Contains no dairy, gluten, or soy.
- QUALITY CHECKED IN CANADA: All Renew Life Canada products go through a rigorous testing program.
Directions for Use:
Adults: Take 2 capsules of CandiGONE 1 and 1ml of CandiGONE 2 in the morning. Take 2 capsules of CandiGONE 1 and 1ml of CandiGONE 2 in the evening. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Do not take with highly acidic food (i.e. citrus fruits) or with medications that may acidify urine. NOTE: Dropper dispenses 0.5ml when filled to line indicated. Drink plenty of water while taking this product. Continue for 15 days. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
CandiGONE 1 contains (per capsule)
- Uva Ursi Leaf (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) 20% arbutin 6:1 Extract (900mg)150mg
- Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum) 4:1 extract (300mg)75mg
- Caprylic Acid (magnesium caprylate)75mg
- Pau D’Arco Root Bark (Tabebuia heptaphylla) 4:1 extract (150mg)37.5mg
- Barberry Root (Barberis vulgaris) 6% alkaloids25mg
- Neem Leaf (Azadirachta indica) 5:1 extract (125mg)25mg
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europa) 18% oleuropein25mg
- Berberine Sulfate12.5mg
CandiGone 2 contains (per 1 mL)
- Oregano Leaf (Oreganum vulgare) 4:1 Extract (158.4mg)39.6mg
- Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis) 4:1 Extract (132mg)33mg
- Oregon Grape Root (Mahonia aquifolium) 4:1 Extract (132mg)33mg
- Pau D’Arco Root Bark (Tabebuia heptaphylla) 4:1 Extract (132mg)33mg
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamonium cassia) 4:1 Extract (80mg)20mg
- Clove Bud (Syzygium aromaticum) 4:1 Extract (80mg)20mg
- Peppermint Leaf (Menthe piperita) 4:1 Extract (80mg)20mg
Filtered water, ethyl alcohol. Contains no tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, mustard, wheat, gluten, egg, dairy, soy, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), animal products, artificial colour or preservatives, binders or fillers.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. If symptoms such as fever, nausea, vomiting, dysuria, spasms, or blood in urine occur, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use, if you are taking protease inhibitors, any prescription medication, urinary acidifying medication, or eating highly acidic foods. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones, anaemia, or if you have liver, intestinal or gall bladder disease. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use. Use of Uva Ursi may cause discoloration of the urine. Do not use if you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face, and feet), taking products containing diuretics, or are taking anticoagulant medications. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or di culty breathing. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.