Organic Traditions Goji Berries
Goji Berries are also known as wolfberries, are one of the most prized superfruits in the Asian tradition. Goji berries contain essential amino acids, trace minerals and vitamins B1, B2, B6, vitamin E, carotenoids and a host of antioxdiants.*
Features and Benefits:
- Used for centuries to promote vitality and well-being.
- Commonly referred to as the longevity berry.
- A good source of vitamins A and C, iron, potassium and fiber.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
- No added sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, additives, oils, coatings, sulfites or preservatives.
How to use it:
- Ready to eat right out of the bag.
- The perfect topping for smoothie bowls, oatmeal, chia pudding and more.
- Great for baking and cooking.
- Soak your goji berries for easy incorporation in smoothies, dips, sauces and more.
- Add 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Goji berries to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing antioxidant-rich smoothie.
Ingredients: Organic goji berries.