Organic Traditions Dried Cranberries 113g
Organic Traditions Dried Cranberries
Organic Traditions Dried Cranberries are sllow grown in the pristine, mineral rich soil of rural Quebec, Canada and gently dried to retain the nutritional integrity.
Features and Benefits:
- Grown in the pristine, mineral rich soils of Quebec, Canada.
- Lightly sweetened with organic apple juice.
- A source of antioxidants known as PACs or proanthocyanidins.
- A good source of polyphenols.
- Ready to eat right out of the bag.
- The perfect addition to trail mixes, baked goods and other recipes.
- Add a delicious pop of sweetness to salads and more.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Organic cranberries, organic apple juice concentrate, organic sunflower oil (less than 1%)