Natural Factors Biotin 300 mcg Tablets - 90 Tablets
Natural Factors Biotin 300 mcgTablets
|Each tablet contains:
Non-Medicinal IngredientsMicrocrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Natural Factors Biotin 300 mcg Tablets
Natural Factors Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that is part of the B-complex of vitamins. It appears in trace amounts in animal and plant tissue and is also produced in the intestines by bacteria. Natural Factors Biotin helps to maintain overall good health and acts as a coenzyme in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
Benefits of Natural Factors Biotin:
- Strengthens nails and reduces brittleness
- Supports skin health to reduce dry skin
- Encourages the growth of strong, thick, healthy hair
- Helps prevent biotin deficiency
- Supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and protein
Some dry skin conditions can benefit from biotin supplementation as this nutrient increases the production of fatty acids essential for skin health.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.