Amoena Zen Garden Full Bodice Swimsuit - Twilight Blue
Amoena Zen Garden Full Bodice Swimsuit
Wearing our Zen Garden Full Body Swimsuit, with its simple, effortless style and soft pocketed cups, will make you feel incredibly confident throughout the day.
83% Nylon, 17% XTRA LIFE™ LYCRA®
Amoena Full Body Swimsuit Features
- With lining in the front and back to mould your form and sophisticated piping embellishments for an exquisite appearance.
- Soft pocketed cups for securing a breast shape or Aqua Wave swim prosthesis.
- The fabric is incredibly soft to the touch, and the neckline is delicately crafted.
- Features: Excellent UV protection The Amoena Wave Seam is a hidden inside seam in the built-in shelf bra that provides additional breast form support.
Great mastectomy swimwear should be made to carry your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly in addition to being attractive, sleek, and stylish. The subtle hidden features in Amoena's fashions ensure that you feel secure and comfortable while looking gorgeous. Sizing of cups When it comes to selecting swimwear, dress sizes aren't always sufficient. Many of our models are available in a variety of cup sizes; some are B or C fittings, with a lesser number available in A and D fittings as well.
Mastectomy Swimsuit Details
- Even in a wet swimsuit, a stretchy underband and integral bra keep your breast form or swim prosthesis close to your body, so you don't have to worry about it slipping down or falling forward. For a fully natural look, the inbuilt soft cups combine support and mild bust shaping.
- Amoena full body bathing suit features specifically designed pockets on both sides to keep your breast form(s) in place discreetly and securely. No one will detect your prosthesis, and it will not slip, so you may move around freely. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them more convenient to use and ensuring that the breast form is firmly seated within the pocket.
- Underarm: The slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage, whether you want to disguise heavy scarring or just have that extra piece of security.
- Unless otherwise noted, our swimwear features a standard legline (not too high or too low), which is ideal and flattering for most bodies and ages.
- The back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, unless otherwise noted, for comfort and security.
With our new Adapt Air breast forms, we've set new benchmarks for breast prosthesis. Individual adjustments to the chest wall and the woman's natural silhouette are possible thanks to an integrated air chamber. Adapt Air adjustable breast forms give ideal wearing comfort for ladies who have had a total mastectomy thanks to our Comfort+ technology and a specific lightweight silicone.