OLA Bamboo - Bamboo Straws 6 Pack
OLA Bamboo - Bamboo Straws
OLA Bamboo - Bamboo Straws are a great alternative to disposable plastic straws. Think of all the times you used a disposable plastic straw. Each one of those straws is still polluting today. They might be in the wild or in the oceans, where they could be ingested by birds or fish. Each day, 500 million straws are thrown away in the United States alone. It’s time to choose OLA Bamboo’s Reusable Bamboo Straws! They’re reusable and 100% biodegradable. Besides being very trendy, OLA Bamboo straws are perfect for cocktails, fruit juices, soft drinks and more.
Features and Benefits:
- 6 or 12 bamboo straws, including a metal and nylon cleaning brush
- Length: 20 cm
- 100% biodegradable
- Wash before use
- For replacing plastic disposable straws
- Very light and super trendy
- Ideal for drinks of all kinds, for use at home or at the restaurant.
Use and Care:
- Always wash your straws with warm water and soap and the included washing brush after each use.
- Make sure to let them air dry before storing them in a closed space or putting them in a bag or travel case.
- Do not leave your straws in water or liquid for many hours because this may damage them or reduce their lifespan.
- Do not put them in the dishwasher.
All OLA Bamboo products are made of bamboo which grows naturally at a rate of up to 4 feet per day, without the addition of any chemical substances. It is not consumed by Pandas and a better alternative than plastic that takes 500 years to decompose.