Advil Extra Strength 72 Caplets
Advil Extra Strength 72 Caplets
Advil Extra Strength provide fast and effective relief of discomfort from headaches, menstrual and back pain*
- muscle & joint pain*
- body pain8
- pain from inflammation associated with arthritis or overexertion*
- menstrual pain*
And for reduction of fever.*
Advil Extra Strength is the perfect choice. It's designed to quickly relieve headaches, muscle and joint pain, and body pain. Plus, it's available without a prescription, so you can get the relief you need when you need it most.*
It's formulated to relieve pain from inflammation associated with arthritis or overexertion. Plus, it has a fast-acting formula that starts to work in just 15 minutes*. So you can get back to doing what you love, fast.*
Advil Extra Strength is a medication that can be used to relieve pain. It is effective for treating backache, menstrual cramps, and headaches. Advil is also a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, which means it can help reduce inflammation.*
Advil Extra Strength toothache reduction and fever relief helps you get back to your life. With a powerful formulation of ibuprofen, it quickly reduces pain and inflammation, so you can get relief from your toothache fast. It also helps reduce fever, so you feel better sooner.*
Suggested Dose: Adults and children over 12: Take 1 caplet every 6 to 8 hours as needed. Do not exceed 3 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a physician. Do not use longer than 3 days for a fever or 5 days for pain relief.
- Medicinal Ingredient: Ibuprofen
- Non Medicinal Ingredients: corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, iron oxides, pharmaceutical ink ,, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide.
Caution: Do not take Advil Extra Strength Caplets if you have or are:
- Active or recurrent stomach ulcer, gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding, or active inflammatory bowel disease(e.e. Crohn’s, colitis)*
- Taking acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or any other NSAIDs including any other ibuprofen product*
- Allergic/hypersensitive to ASA, ibuprofen, other salicylates, other NSAIDs or any of Advil® Extra Strength Caplets ingredients (Refer to the nonmedicinal ingredients on outer carton or composition section)*
- Nasal polyps (swelling of the inside of the nose), or allergic manifestations such as asthma, anaphylaxis (sudden severe life threatening allergic reaction), urticaria/hives, rhinitis (stuffed or runny nose that may be due to allergies), skin rash or other allergic symptoms*
- Dehydrated (significant fluid loss) due to vomiting, diarrhea or lack of fluid intake*
- Diagnosed with severe high blood pressure or have severe coronary artery disease*
- Serious liver or kidney disease*
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus*
- Pregnant or nursing*
- Advil Extra Strength Caplets should NOT be used in patients under 12 years of age since the safety and effectiveness have NOT been established. Children under 12 should use Children’s Advil.*
Before you use Advil Extra Strength Caplets talk to your doctor or pharmacist if:
- you have previous or current stomach ulcers, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart failure, heart disease or thyroid disease, asthma, kidney or liver disease, glaucoma, blood clotting disorder (such as hemophilia), any other serious disease, are under doctor’s care for any serious condition, are pregnant or nursing or are taking any other drug including over the counter drugs. Use with caution in the elderly. Long-term continuous use may increase the risk of heartattack or stroke.
- Store at room temperature (15°-30°C).
- Keep out of reach of children. This package contains enough medicine to seriously harm a child. Advil Extra Strength Caplets 72s and 165s are available with child resistant caps.
Interactions with This Medicine:
- Do not use this product if you are taking: Daily low dose ASA (81 – 325 mg), without talking to a doctor or
pharmacist. Ibuprofen may interfere with the preventive benefits of ASA.
- ASA or other anti-inflammatory medication.