BioGaia Protectis Probiotic Drops - Baby Infant Colic Relief
BioGaia Protectis Probiotic Drops 5 mL baby drops is a probiotic food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis that helps the good microorganisms keep a natural balance in the gut. It support digestive health and provides colic relief in babies and children.*
- 5 drops once daily
- 5 drops contain 100 million live Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis
- Safe for long-term use
- One of the safest and most clinically studied probiotics in infants
- Recommended by pediatricians all over the world
- Clinically Tested
Sunflower oil, medium chain triglyceride oil (palm kernel) and L. reuteri DSM 17938. The package includes a white desiccant device for prolongation of shelf-life. The desiccant device is approved for use in direct contact with food and should not be consumed. The product is packed in a protective atmosphere.
5 drops once daily. One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteriProtectis. Recommended dose should not be exceeded. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
How to Use:
- Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil.
- To dispense the drops tilt the bottle and give by spoon.
- Use 5 drops once daily.
- Do not add to hot drink or food as this may damage the live bacteria.
Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 25 °C / 77 °F). Keep out of reach of children. Keep the bottle closed. Avoid contact with fluids like saliva and water. Opened bottle should be used within 3 months.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.