Boiron Cough Stodal Sugar Free Syrup 200 mL
Boiron Cough Stodal Sugar Free Syrup 200 mL is a homeopathic medicine for dry or wet cough, irritating cough or cough with phlegm.*
- For Day and Night use
- Dye Free
- Vanilla and Blackberry Flavour
- Natural Health Product
- Does not require any special storage conditions.
- Adults and children ≥ 12 years: Take 15 mL orally, using the pre-measured cup provided, 3 to 5 times per day.
- Children 1-11 years: Take 5 mL orally, using the pre-measured cup provided, 3 to 5 times per day. Reduce frequency with improvement. Do not administer to children weighing less than 8 kg (17 pounds).
- Medicinal Ingredients: Antimonium tartaricum 6CH, Bryonia 3CH, Coccus cacti 4CH, Drosera 3CH, Ipeca 3CH, Rumex crispus 6CH, Spongia tosta 4CH, Sticta pulmonaria 3CH
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Maltitol syrup, Purified water, Sodium benzoate, Citric acid monohydrate, Vanilla flavor, Blackberry flavour
Caution: If fever or symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care practitioner before use. Keep out of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Notice – This claim is based on traditional homeopathic references and not modern scientific evidence.