WomenSense MenoSense Vegicaps
The term menopause means one year with no menstrual cycle. Perimenopause is the 10–15 years leading up to menopause. Both times in a woman’s life can bring unwelcome symptoms. MenoSense contains natural ingredients to help relieve the symptoms associated with menopause and perimenopause. Black cohosh, chasteberry, gamma-oryzanol, hesperidin, and dong quai will help balance fluctuating hormone levels and ease the transition through menopause. MenoSense is recommended by health care practitioners for treatment of symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, night sweats and more.
Each Capsule Contains
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) Extract (root) (4:1 from 400 mg of dong quai): 100 mg
- Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus) Extract (0.6% aucubin) (fruit) (10:1 from 800 mg of chasteberry): 80 mg
- Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa) Extract (rhizome and root) (2 mg of triterpene glycosides measured as 27-deoxyactein): 80 mg
- Gamma-Oryzanol (Oryza sativa) (seed bran): 75 mg
- Hesperidin 40% (Citrus sinensis) (fruit): 75 mg
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica.
2 capsules at breakfast and 2 capsules at bedtime daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one year.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.