Thirsties One Size All In One Snap Diaper Package - Bundle of Adventure
Thirsties new One Size All in One reusable diaper truly challenges the convenience and trim-fit of a disposable diaper. This diaper offers absorbency, waterproof protection, and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and PUL body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper we’ve ever created!
Features and Benefits:
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Available with hook & loop or snap closure
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
|Size||Weight Range||Age Range|
|One Size||8-40 lbs (4-18 kg)||0-36 months|
- Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof urethane coating
- Inner liner: 100% polyester microfleece
- Inner absorbency : 1 layer of microfiber terry
- Inner soaker: 100% polyester - 3 layers of microfiber terry topped with layer of microfleece
Care and Use:
Before use: Wash 1-3 times using a cloth diaper safe detergent.
At every wash cycle:
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot
- Add another rinse on warm.
- Hang dry or dry in the dryer on low. Turning the diapers inside out may speed dry times. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on low heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Important notes: Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.