Thirsties Newborn One Size All In One Snap Diaper - Desert Bloom
Thirsties Newborn All In One was carefully designed with the needs and comfort of a new baby in mind. This trim-fitting diaper includes an umbilical cord snap down (only available in snap closure version) and adjustable rise, providing a custom fit for most babies from (5-14 lbs). Their convenient Newborn All in One delivers absorbency, waterproof protection and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
All in all, Thirsties Newborn AIO gets a BIG thumbs-up from your wallet, your family, your daycare facility, and occasional caretakers alike.
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step – cloth diapering doesn’t get easier
- Snap closure version offers umbilical cord snap down which may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provides protection against leaks
|Size||Weight Range||Age Range|
|Newborn||5-14 lbs (2-6kg)||0-3 months|
- Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
- Inner liner: 100% polyester microfleece
- Inner absorbency :1 layer of microfiber terry
- Inner soaker: 100% polyester - 3 layers of microfiber terry topped with layer of microfleece
Care and Use:
- Wash 1-3 times using a cloth diaper safe detergent.
At every wash cycle:
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot
- Add another rinse on warm.
- Hang dry or dry in the dryer on low. Turning the diapers inside out may speed dry times. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on low heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
- Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following:
- Laundry boosters/additives
- Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
- High heat in the dryer
- Pure Soap