Sisu Gentle Iron 25mg
Could be a factor in the maintenance of good health; may help to form red blood cells and help in their proper function.*
Vegetarians and people who don’t eat a balanced diet can also suffer from iron deficiency. A supplement is a simple and reliable option for maintaining healthy levels of this essential mineral.*
- Each capsule contains 25 mg of elemental iron from the bisglycinate form*
- Potentially better absorbed and easier on the stomach than other forms of iron*
- Less likely to cause stomach upset or constipation*
- Can be taken with a B complex or multivitamin containing vitamin B12 and folic acid for potential additional support for red blood cell manufacture*
- Easy-to-swallow capsules*
- Suitable for vegans*
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards*
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency*
- NPN approved*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Iron (Iron (II) bisglycinate)||25 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no corn, dairy, peanuts, wheat, gluten or soy.
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.