SISU Ester-C Energy Boost To Go Vitamin C 1000mg
Vitamin C is a key aspect of healthy aging.* It is available to help promote the proper formation of collagen, the building block of many tissues, and a crucial component in skin rejuvenation.* Vitamin C attempts to strengthen the immune system by supporting and improving white blood cell function, and also helps to reduce the release of histamine in the body, thus alleviating allergy symptoms.* In addition to vitamin C, there are multiple nutrients that the body may need every day to function at its best, including B vitamins and minerals.* Electrolytes such as sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium are minerals assists with rehydration and energy production as well as cardiovascular, muscle, and nervous system functions. Ester-C Energy Boost combines all of these important nutrients in a convenient drink mix to help keep active, busy people feeling their best and performing at their peak.*
- 1,000 mg of Ester-C vitamin C per serving Ester-C is a patented form of calcium ascorbate that is less acidic and more gentle on the stomach than regular vitamin C.*
- Ester-C® has superior digestibility, bioavailability, and retention than other forms of vitamin C.*
- Enhanced with nourishing, energy-supporting B vitamins and electrolytes for better hydration.*
- Added calcium, magnesium, and trace minerals to support bone, joint, collagen, and skin health.*
- Mixes into a non-carbonated vitamin drink in a variety of energizing flavours: orange, lemon-lime, wildberry, and piña colada.
Take 1 packet 1 – 2 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Dissolve in 250 mL of water or to taste.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 packet (8 g)
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)
Phosphorus (potassium phosphate, monobasic)
Calcium (calcium ascorbate)
Magnesium (magnesium hydroxide)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
D-pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate)
Zinc (zinc gluconate)
Manganese (manganese (II) gluconate)
Riboflavin (riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium)
Thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride)
Folic acid (folate)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Chromium (chromium (III) polynicotinate)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Silicon dioxide, D-fructose, citric acid, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, malic acid, sodium chloride, dicalcium phosphate.
Orange: Natural orange flavour, natural tangerine flavour, beta carotene, red beet powder.
Wildberry: Natural berry flavour, natural raspberry flavour, red beet powder.
Lemon-Lime: Natural lemon flavour, natural citrus flavour.
Pina Colada: Natural coconut flavour, natural pineapple flavour.
Contains No.: Dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, artificial colours, or artificial sweeteners.
Adult Dosage: Take 1 packet 1 – 2 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Dissolve in 250 mL of water or to taste.