DivaCup Model 2
DivaCup Model 2
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow.*
- 12 hour leak-free protection
- Made from high quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability
- Does not contain: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal
- A reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada
Recommended for women age 30 and over and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.
There is not a big difference between the two sizes, but it is important to use the recommended sizing to prevent leakage.* We recommend Model 2 if you are 30 years old or older even if you have not had vaginal childbirth or a c-section because as we age, our hips naturally widen and the vaginal muscles lose elasticity.* Because the vaginal muscles hold The DivaCup in place, it is important to use Model 2 if you are over 30, even if you have not had children.*
Please note: if you find tampons and routine pelvic/vaginal exams to be uncomfortable, it may be best to first consult with your health care provider as the Model 1 cup may be right for you. Our model sizes are recommended, but since women come in all shapes and sizes, it is difficult to determine the vaginal size.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.