Organika Inositol (Myo-Inositol) 90 Capsules
Organika Inositol (Myo-Inositol)
An important component of phospholipds, inositol helps the body regulate cellular response to better balance your mood and maintain overall healthy body functioning.*
Organika Inositol (Myo-Inositol) Powder assist in regulating cellular response which is important for healthy body functioning.* This important source for phospholipids provides you with your daily dose of B vitamins.* Inositol also aids in fat and protein metabolism and helps to balance your moods.*
Features and Benefits:
- Encourages overall healthy body functioning*
- Helps boost the immune system*
- Dairy-free and gluten-free
- No artificial colours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Present in all animal tissues, especially at higher concentrations in the brain and heart; plays a role in the liver effectively processing fats, as well as the function of muscles and nerves.*
- May boost serotonin production in the brain, helping to combat stress and mood-related disorders.*
- Helps to lower cholesterol levels; inositol combines with choline to product lecithin, which is essential for fat breakdown within veins, capillaries, and arteries.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
RECOMMENDED DOSE – (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY:
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (9 g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Inositol (Myo-Inositol)||500 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
(Adults Only) Take 1 to 2 level tablespoons (9-18g) daily in two divided doses, mixed into water or juice, preferably with a meal or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Contains no dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, artificial sweeteners, wheat, corn, or gluten.
Discontinue use if nausea, fatigue, headache or dizziness occurs. Consult a health care practitioner if you have bipolar disorder; or are taking St. John's Wort or minerals. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; are using Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs); or have calcium, iron or zinc deficiency.