Orange Naturals Oil of Oregano 15 ml
Orange Naturals Oil of Oregano Product Information
Orange Naturals Oil of Oregano has been used traditionally for a wide range of ailments, including colds and flus, indigestion, dental cavities, respiratory disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and urinary tract infections.* It is currently being studied by for its antimicrobial properties ranging from antiviral, antibacterial to antiparasitic.* Carvacrol is a constituent found naturally in oregano oil and has been shown through research to give Oil of Oregano its potent antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristic.*
- Potent antioxidant to combat free radicals*
- Antimicrobial properties*
- Helps fight off infections, such as colds and flus*
- Superior quality oregano oil, cold-pressed from wildcrafted oregano grown from mountains of the Mediterranean*
- A high content of 75 - 80% carvacrol
- Suspended in medium chain triglycerides (MCT) from coconut and palm oil (a preferred choice for an oil base vs olive oil as MCT oil from coconut and palm does not change its molecular structure or go rancid from light, heat or over time)
- Packs a punch with a hint of natural orange flavour added
- Easy to use dropper
Acts as an antimicrobial and source of antioxidants.
Adults: Take 4 to 6 (4-6) drops per day with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking supplements containing iron, zinc, calcium or copper.
For a less intense taste, take one (1) drop at a time, under the tongue or put a drop into some honey and enjoy!
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to herbs in the Laminaceae family, such as basil, hyssop, lavender, marjoram, mint, sage, or thyme.
As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product. Do not use if seal is broken. May cause gastrointestinal upset.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking antiplatelet medications, blood thinners, or any other medications.
May cause gastrointestinal upset - discontinue use if so.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.