Orange Naturals Magnesium Glycinate 200mg 90 veg capsules
Orange Naturals Magnesium Glycinate 200mg
Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Magnesium (magnesium glycinate)||200mg|
Citric Acid (1%)
Adults: Take one (1) capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Adolescents (9-18 years): Take one (1) rounded scoop per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Always read and follow the label. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Orange Naturals Magnesium Glycinate 200mg Product Information
Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals inside the bodyâ¬ "!s cells and is essential for bone, teeth and muscle health.* Magnesium also plays an important role in hundreds of cellular reactions in our body, including helping our body effectively use carbs, proteins and fats.*
- Helps maintain proper muscle function*
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins*
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth*
- May prevent magnesium deficiency*
- A factor in the maintenance of good health*
- 180mg of pure elemental magnesium in each capsule
- Magnesium glycinate is a form of magnesium that is easy and gentle on the bowels, less likely to cause loose stool or diarrhea.*
- Highly absorbable form of magnesium*
A factor in the maintenance of good health.*
Adults: Take one (1) capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.