Omega Alpha LessTerol 60 veg capsules
OMEGA ALPHA LESSTEROL
Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Glycine max (Free Plant Stanols) (95% beta-Sitosterol)||370 mg|
|Inositol Hexanicotinate||120 mg|
|Crataegus laevigata (Hawthorn Flower & Leaf) (2.2% Flavones)||20 mg|
|Saccharum officinarum (Policosanol) (60% Octacosanol)||10 mg|
|Folic acid||100 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Suggested Dose for Adults:
On an empty stomach take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
: Hypromellose, Oryza sativa (Rice) Powder, Cellulose, Magnesium stearate.
: This product is made from all natural ingredients so there may be batch differences in colour and taste. Contains no dairy, yeast, corn, wheat or gluten.
: If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health care practitioner prior to use. Store protected from light.
Omega Alpha Less Terol Product Information
- Policosanol (Cuban Sugar Cane Extract) 10 mg A collective term for the mixture of eight or nine higher aliphatic primary alcohols (long-chain alcohols) isolated from sugar cane wax. The most prominent member is amolecule called octacosanol
- Hawthorn 100 mg may be effective in reducing cholesterol.*
- Guggulipids 100 mg attempts to lower the levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.* It has also been demonstrated to increase HDL cholesterol levels.*
- Inositol Hexanicotinate (Non-flushing Niacin) 250 mg could lower total cholesterol levels specifically lowering LDL cholesterol, Lp(a) lipoprotein, triglyceride and fibrinogen levels.* Simultaneously it also raises HDL cholesterol levels.* In the form of Inositol Hexanicotinate, the benefits of niacin are achieved without flushing or other side effects.*
- Folic Acid 500 mcg B vitamin attempts to help lower homocysteine levels in the blood.* A high homocysteine level is a said indicator for heart disease.*
LessTerol has been formulated to support lower cholesterol levels and to improve HDL to LDL ratios.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.