Natural Factors Chewable Ginger 500mg chews - 90 Chewable Tablets
Natural Factors Chewable Ginger 500mg chews
Natural Factors Chewable Ginger offers a highly concentrated ginger extract to help relieve nausea or vomiting due to motion and/or seasickness and support digestive health. This multi-purpose remedy also acts as an expectorant and antitussive to help relieve symptoms of bronchitis, coughs, and colds.*
- Help prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness and/or seasickness*
- Relieves digestive upset such as lack of appetite, spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and gas
- Used as an expectorant and antitussive to help relieve cough and cold symptoms
- Helps relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Soothes menstrual pain and cramping*
Chew 1 tablet 1-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional. For anti-nausea use: take a serving 30 minutes before travel and optionally every 4 hours as necessary. For post-operative nausea: take 1 hour prior to surgery or as directed by a health professional. Temporary menstrual pain/cramping (adults): Chew 3 tablets daily or as directed by a health professional. Take 2 days before menses and during day 1 to 3 menses.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each chewable tablet contains:
Organic ginger extract (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) 20 mg (Equivalent to 500 mg ginger)
Gingerols (5%) 1 mg
Xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), Stevia rebaudiana leaf, hydroxypropylcellulose.