Earth Mama Booby Tubes 1 pair
Earth Mama Booby Tubes
Booby Tubes® are clever little, gel-free breast packs made with an organic cotton shell and filled with fresh, pliable flax seed.* Use warm or cold, depending on your nursing needs.* When heated, Booby Tubes® deliver warm, moist heat to tender breasts; when stored in the freezer they offer cooling comfort.* Traditionally used to help ease breastfeeding discomfort, heat can help encourage milk flow, avoid clogged ducts, promote let-down and comfort the symptoms of infection, and cold is used to help reduce the swelling and tenderness of engorgement and weaning.*
- Gel-free breast packs for nursing mothers.*
- A cool pack to comfort bumps and bruises, ballooning feet and ankles.*
- A warm pack to comfort upset tummies, tired muscles, and fussy, tugged-at ears.*
- 100% organic cotton shell filled with flax seed, use warm or cold, depending on your breastfeeding needs*
- 100% honest labeling, toxin-free, gel-free.*
- Two Booby Tubes per box, one for each side.*
Directions For Use
Warm Booby Tubes® in your microwave for 20-40 seconds, and apply as necessary. Or store in the freezer and wear them inside your bra between feedings. Pair with mindful breathing as needed (because ladies: the breastfeeding struggle is real).
Directions For Cleaning
Wipe the organic cotton with a damp cloth. Don't submerge them in water or put them in a washing machine, the flax seeds may sprout (seriously)!
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.