PRANA ORGANIC WHOLE BLACK CHIA SEEDS
Culinary Uses: Add chia to your favourite dishes: cereals, yogurts, smoothies, juices, cakes, soups, sauces, salads, dressings. You can also make delicious chia puddings with them! Do you have an egg allergy? Chia seeds are an excellent substitute for eggs! Soak 1 tablespoon of chia in 3 tablespoons of water for each egg your recipe requires. For best results, use ground chia seeds.
Preservation: Preserve in a cool dry place protected from light and humidity for up to 24 months.
Why eat chia every day? Chia is a complete superfood that contains many of the nutrients that our bodies need to maintain optimal health.* Being as versatile as it is, it’s easy to integrate chia in everyday diets and to take advantage of the wholesome benefits it provides:
- Enrich yourself with Omega-3: it only takes 2 tablespoons of chia to provide you with 100% of your daily requirement of Omega-3s.*
- Control your glycemic index level: chia helps slow down the absorption of sugar in the blood, which prevents spikes in your body’s insulin levels.* Because of this, chia makes a great ally to diabetics and the sweet-toothed alike.*
- Regulate intestinal transit: the high fiber content in chia helps to regulate intestinal transit and nourish the good bacteria in the intestinal flora.*
- Suppress your appetite: In liquid, chia expands to 10 times its weight which is why it is often associated with weight-loss.* Chia provides the long-lasting sensation of feeling full, preventing you from snacking between meals.*
- Kosher, GMO Free, Organic, Gluten Free, Raw, Vegan*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients:Organic whole black chia seeds.
May Contain: Sesame, nuts and soy.