Prairie Naturals Organic Spirulina
These tiny, single-celled fresh-water micro algae contain an impressive protein content! Spirulina intake may help reduce blood cholesterol and inflammation.* Regular supplementation with spirulina may also support the removal of accumulated toxins in the body, creating a gentle and safe daily cleansing effect.*
- Green and lean protein source
- Contains natural minerals -iron, clacium and magnesium*
- Helps to lower blood cholesterol and inflammation*
- Certified organic*
- Perfect for vegetarians
- 100% pure blue green algae
- Helps to control appetite and fat metabolism*
- Easy to add to smoothies, juices or water
Suggested Usage: Take One Rounded Teaspoon (4g) twice a day with meal.
Sizes: 200 & 400 grams powder
Dog's Health: Spirulina is highly nutritious blue-green algae containing over 100 nutrients and the concentration of beta-carotene, vitamin B-12 and iron are higher in spirulina than any other known food, plant, grain or herb. Spirulina is full of health promoting phytonutrients such as phycocyanin, sulfolipids, and polysaccharides. Additional benefits of adding Organic Spirulina to your dog’s diet:
- The naturally occurring EFA in spirulina support your dog’s skin and coat health.
- The added antioxidant-rich nutrients promote a healthy immune system.
- Allergies – dogs get allergies too! If your pup has seasonal sensitivities, spirulina may offer some relief. This is because spirulina has a mild antihistamine action paired with anti-inflammatory properties. This superfood is known for promoting cell generation which is an important part of the immune system. A strong immune system helps your dog fight off seasonal allergy symptoms!
- A healthy dog is a happy dog. While superfoods can't make your dog live forever, they can help your dog experience an enhanced quality of life. So add more superfoods to your puppy’s day!
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Organic Spirulina (spirulina plantensis , whole plant)||4 g||*|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Cautions & Warnings: Consult health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you have a metabolic condition called phenylketonuria (PKU), you have an autoimmune disease such as multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis or lupus, you are taking drugs that suppress the immune system or you are taking lipid lowering drugs; or you are a tabacco smoker. This product has been sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.