Organic Traditions Black Mulberries 227 grams
Organic Traditions Black Mulberries a great source of vitamin C, iron, calcium and fiber.*
Features and Benefits:
- A prized superfruit since ancient times.
- Our organic dried black mulberries have a balanced sweet and tart flavour profile.
- A great source of vitamin C, iron, calcium and fiber.
- Hand harvested when ripe and naturally dried.
- No fillers, flavours, additives, preservatives, dyes, sulfites or sweeteners added.
- USDA Organic
- Ready to eat right out of the bag.
- Top your smoothie bowls, oatmeal or chia pudding.
- Perfect for baked goods, raw desserts, jams and spreads.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic black mulberries.