Landish Pure Canadian Marine Collagen
Add this super clean, Canadian-made collagen to your lattes, coffees, yogourts or just about anything. This collagen is sourced from beautiful Nova Scotia, made sustainably from wild-caught fish from the North Atlantic.
Adding hydrolyzed collagen to your routine can provide a host of health benefits for joints, skin and more. Absolutely no fishy taste or smell!
- In several studies, collagen hydrolysate has been shown to have a protective effect on joints
- Studies have demonstrated collagen’s beneficial effect on skin, including improved hydration, tone, and elasticity
- Many Landish customers report more hydrated, stronger and less brittle hair after regularly consuming marine collagen
- Many Landish customers have reported stronger, faster growing nails after several weeks of consuming marine collagen daily
- Several studies have demonstrated that regular consumption of collagen hydrolysate can have a positive influence on bone composition, strength and density
- In a few clinical studies, daily hydrolyzed collagen consumption was shown to support lean muscle growth, strength, and repair, when combined with resistance strength training
- One study of 31 participants showed that daily consumption of hydrolyzed collagen contributed to reducing artery stiffness
How to Use:
Whisk, shake, or blend 1.5 TBSP into a variety of meals (Coffee · Tea · Landish Lattes · Shakes · Smoothies · Juice · Lemon Water · Yogourt · Oats · Cereal)
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store in a cool and dry place
Hydrolyzed wild-caught North Atlantic fish collagen (peptides)
Shellfish-free | Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free Nut-Free | Peanut-Free | Soy-Free Egg-Free | Sulfite-Free | Iodine-Free
Health Canada Natural Product Number (NPN): 80108792