Easy Care First Aid - First Aid Kit - Outdoor and Travel
Don’t let a skinned knee or splinter stop your family from enjoying the outdoors! The Outdoor & Travel First Aid Kit contains first aid essentials to treat common outdoor injuries, so you can get your family back to having fun. The compact, lightweight design and durable carry bag make this kit ideal for travel. Whether you’re dealing with a nasty bug bite or a scraped elbow, you’ll quickly find the supplies you need, including everything from moleskin and After Bite® to a variety of bandages. The kit’s contents are organized into clearly-labeled pockets with quick-reference first aid instructions printed right on the bag, making it easy for your or your children to administer first aid. Whether you’re headed to the soccer field or out for a weekend in the camper, this travel first aid kit has what you need to help you keep your family having fun in the outdoors.
Features and Specifications:
- Easy CareTM/MC Organization System
Identify and find what you need quickly in the easily accessible, injury-specific pockets that make it possible for anyone to administer fast and effective first aid. Instructions to treat common injuries are printed on the bag so the information you need is readily available.
- Lightweight & Portable
Throw this lightweight, compact first aid kit in your backpack, sports bag, or car so you have first aid essentials handy wherever you go.
- Easy Access BandagesTM/MC
Open and apply bandages to cuts and scrapes without struggling with hard-to-open wrappers. Featuring patented Easy Open Technology, Easy Access BandagesTM/MC are as easy as 1-2-3! Just grip, pull, and stick to keep wounds safe and protected.
- Treatment for Cuts & Scrapes
Clean and close your family’s wounds on-the-go with supplies like antiseptic wipes, first aid tape, butterfly wound closures, and sterile dressings.
- Blister Prevention & Protection
Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. For developed blisters, use moleskin to protect them from further irritation.
- Bug Removal & Bite Relief
Safely remove ticks or splinters with the specially designed tweezers and take the itch out of bug bites with After Bite®, the #1 insect bite treatment in North America!
The Kit Includes:
Cuts & Scrapes
- 5 - Antiseptic Towelette
- 2 - Butterfly Wound Closure
- 2 - Elbow/Knee Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5cm x 5cm, Pkg./2
- 10 - Easy Access Bandages TM/MC, Plastic, 2.5cm x 7.6cm
- 10 - Easy Access Bandages TM/MC, Plastic, 1.9cm x 7.6cm
- 10 -Easy Access Bandages TM/MC, Plastic, .95cm x 3.8cm
- 7 - Adhesive Spot Bandage, Plastic, 2.2cm x 2.2cm
Blisters, Splinters & Stings
- 4 - After Bite® Insect Sting and Itch Relief
- 1 - Moleskin Blister Pad, 7.6cm x 10cm
- 1 - Tweezers