Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream
Nourish your skin each night with this dream cream featuring premium vegetarian ingredients.
- Native New Zealand manuka honey draws moisture to your skin to help bring a truly ageless visage.*
- Nutrient-rich avocado oil helps to hydrate the skin thanks to potent levels of natural antioxidants, including Vitamins A, B1, B2 and D as well as Omegas 3 and 9.*
- Revolutionary Vinanza Grape is an antioxidant-rich extract from Marlborough sauvignon blanc grape seeds that helps ﬁght the visible signs of aging.*
- Suited to most skin types, especially mature and dry*
How to Use:
- Use every night for ultimate revitalization.
- Gently massage into your face, neck and décolletage.
- Follow by applying Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream to the delicate eye area.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Squalane (Olive) Extract, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerine, Leptospermum scoparium (Mel) Manuka Honey, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calendula officinalis (Calendula/Marigold) Flower Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract. Fragrance of Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang & Patchouli: Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Linalool.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.