withinUs TruOrganic Matcha
withinUs TruOrganic Matcha is an exclusive blend of premium, first-harvest tencha leaves. Tencha leaves have a very unique growing process which includes protecting them from light during the last weeks of before harvesting. This preserves the smooth, rich flavour of the leaves, and encourages maximum formation of antioxidants, amino acids, and chlorophyll. withinUs TruOrganic Matcha is made from tencha leaves that are harvested by hand, dried, and stone ground into a vibrant, emerald-green powder, and it is antioxidant rich, nutritious, and smooth.
- Certified Organic
- Japanese Agricultural
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Grown without the use of fertilizers, nitrogen, or chemicals
- Packed with amino acids, nutrients, antioxidants, fibre and chlorophyll
- Increases in energy, memory and concentration*
- Higher metabolism
- Lowers blood pressure*
- Promotes immune functioning
How to prepare the perfect cup of TruOrganic Matcha:
- Heat water to 75-80°C (165-175°F)
- Add 2 scoops (1 tsp) of TruOrganic Matcha
- Pour 60ml (2oz) of water into bowl
- Whisk to make a paste
- Add more water to taste - approx 70-100ml (2-3oz)
- Whisk with W-shaped motion until a thin layer of foam is formed
- Pour into a mug. ENJOY!
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: High-grade, traditional matcha.