withinUs TruMarine Collagen 80-Serving Compostable Pouch
withinUs TruMarine Collagen is an ultra-pure, premium-select grade collagen peptide. It is produced exclusively from the scales of wild-caught, sustainably-sourced fish from the deep, pristine waters of the South Pacific. Processed using enzymes, rather than heat or chemicals, withinUs TruMarine Collagen has superior bioavailability to ensure maximum absorption.
- Compostable packaging
- Premium-Select Grade
- Sourced from wild-caught, sustainably sourced fish scales from the South Pacific
- Superior bioavailability to ensure maximum absorption
- 95% Protein
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Health Canada approved
- Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives, preservatives, and stabilizers
- Minimizes fine lines and deep wrinkles*
- Helps repair sun damage*
- Increases skin hydration and suppleness*
- Aids in lean muscle gain*
- Helps reduce joint pain*
- Helps strengthen hair and nails*
- Maintains bone health*
Directions: Adults - 1 scoop (5 grams) of withinUs TruMarine Coolagen daily mixed with beverage or food (allow time to dissolve).
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have liver or kidney disease, or have been instructed to follow a low protein diet.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen (Ultra-Pure TruMarine Collagen from wild-caught fish scale)