Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes
Fact: Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes actually clean up grubby and sticky hands.* So when soap and water aren't handy, grab Wet Ones® Wipes to kill 99.99% of bacteria, wipe away grime, and get nice soft hands.* Thanks to their Aloe formula, they won't dry or irritate your skin like hand sanitizers can.* And, they're hypoallergenic.*
Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are just as effective as gel hand sanitizers in killing 99.99% of bacteria, but they also clean better than hand sanitizer gels, wiping away dirt and messes without drying out skin like alcohol-based hand sanitizers. In addition, Wet Ones® hand wipes are hypoallergenic and enriched with skin conditioning aloe. Since they are not a liquid, Wet Ones® Singles and Travel Packs can be carried through airport security*
- School - Pack in backpacks for use on the playground or on the bus. *
- Travel - Use during or after plane, bus or train travel and to avoid the hassle of liquid gels at airport security. *
- Shopping - Keep in your car to clean up after touching money, public door handles or pumping gas. *
- Commute to work - Carry in your purse or briefcase for use after coming in contact with banisters, elevators, escalators and mass transit. *
- Socializing - Keep in your bag or purse for use after shaking hands or touching communal objects. *
Remove the cap and pull up the tab. Insert the threading loop through the slits in the cap. Do Not Push your Finger Through the Opening. Thread the first sheet in center of roll through the loop and replace cap. Pull loop back through opening. Pull each sheet up and slightly to the side.
Ingredients: The active ingredient in Wet Ones® hand wipes is Benzethonium Chloride 0.3%, which is used as an antibacterial agent to decrease bacteria on skin, see packaging for other ingredients.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.