WESTCOAST NATURALS LYSINE 500 MG
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
L-Lysine (L-Lysine Monohydrochloride)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: (Adults Only) Take 2 capsules 3 times per day with a glass of water.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Vegetarian Capsule (Hypromellose/Pullulan).
Contains No: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, artificial sweeteners, yeast, wheat, or gluten.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Westcoast Naturals Lysine 500 Mg
It is a building block for proteins and is important for production of certain enzymes, hormones, antibodies and collagen.* Lysine is involved in the absorption of calcium, thus, it is important to the health of bones and teeth!*
- L-lysine vegetarian capsule is nature's most popular cold sore medicine.*
- Most commonly used to fight the herpes virus and prevent or eliminate cold sores.*
- It also helps the body repair tissue, produce hormones and enzymes and build collagen and bones.*
- Reduce the recurrence of herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection (cold sores).*
- May support healthy immune function.*
- Essential amino acid for growth and tissue repair.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.