You have no items in your shopping cart.
Westcoast Naturals Joint Q Complete Joint Formula 850 Mg
When we have the energy to exercise or keep up with the kids, it is frustrating when joint pain affects our activity level. Don't let joint pain slow you down. Westcoast Naturals® Joint-Q™ Capsules is a factor in the building of healthy cartilage and is specially formulated with four potent medicinal ingredients to effectively reduce joint pain.* Choosing Joint-Q™ means choosing high-quality ingredients to aid your joint complaints.
- Factor in the building of health cartilage.*
- Effective in reducing joint pain.*
- Glucosamine is an amino sugar that our bodies produce naturally. It is the major building and re-building component in cartilage, tendons and ligaments. Supplementing glucosamine can help to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis, especially at the knee joint.(1) Glucosamine hydrochloride has more glucosamine per gram than any other form of glucosamine. Glucosamine Hydrochloride provides by weight 99% of glucosamine, compared to the sulfate form, which provides only 74% by weight.*
- Chondroitin sulfate is another natural component of healthy joint tissue. It helps the body to maintain the fluid balance in the joints, as well as helping to prevent cartilage breakdown. It may work synergistically with glucosamine, in other words, both supplements work better when they are taken together.*
- MSM is a naturally occurring sulfur compound found in plant and animal tissues such as fruits, vegetables, grains and cow. MSM has significant anti-inflammatory properties and helps in relieving symptoms of knee osteoarthritis.*
- Collagen is the main protein of connective tissue in humans. Collagen is the main component of cartilage, bone, skin, tendons and blood vessels. The most predominant type of collagen is collagen type II . Collagen from chicken contains the greatest amount of anti-inflammatory and joint supporting factors called proteoglycans.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
WESTCOAST NATURALS JOINT-Q CAPSULES
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish exoskeleton)
Chondroitin Sulfate (Calf trachea)
Collagen Type II (Chicken cartilage)(Containing 15% Hyaluronic Acid)
Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Take 1-2 Westcoast Naturals Joint-Q capsules 3 times per day with a glass of water.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silica, Maltodextrin, Coating Solution (Hypromellose, Polyethylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide).
Contains No: dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, corn, gluten or soya.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist; if you experience gastrointestinal pain or bowel movement disturbance. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are allergic to chicken, eggs, or shellfish. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.