Vitality Digest+ Tablets
Are you suffering from digestive upset? Feel better naturally with Digest+. VITALITY targets the root causes of indigestion and stomach distress to soothe digestive upset, reduce inflammation and support the absorption of nutrients for energy.*
Digest+ uses goldenseal: An anti-inflammatory. Goldenseal is a bitter herb, which stimulates digestive juices to break down food, and reduces bad bacteria that can lead to digestive system issues including: gas, acid reflux, food sensitives, bloated stomach, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and traveler’s diarrhea.
- Fast acting*
- Relieves bloating (bloated stomach), gas, acid reflux and heartburn*
- Stimulates natural digestive enzymes, secretions, bile production and appetite*
- Relieves inflammation and infections conditions*
- Plant based to naturally support good digestion*
Vitality is ideal for:
- Teens to seniors with digestive issues*
- Reducing gas, bloating and stomach irritation*
- People with low HCL (stomach acid), acid reflux and heartburn*
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and irritable bowel disease (IBD) including diverticulitis, crohn's and colitis*
- Travelers who are concerned about or have travelers’ diarrhea*
- Pairs with a probiotic for support of the digestive system*
VITALITY is made in Canada, is Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Sugar and Dairy Free. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been used in this product. All product is third party tested for quality and purity.*
(Adults): Take 1-2 tablets with meals or can be taken anytime if needed. To a maximum of 6 tablets per day.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Papain (papaya enzyme, from fruit)||195 mg (390,000 FCC PU)|
|Goldenseal (10:1 extract) (hydrastis canadenis, yellow root)||10 mg (QCE 100 mg)|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Non-medicinal Ingredient: Silica (plant), magnesium stearate (vegetable), microcrystalline cellulose.
Recommended Directions: (Adults): Take 1-2 tablets with meals or can be taken anytime if needed. To a maximum of 6 tablets per day.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.