Vitality Daily Iron + Organic Spirulina - 15mg Iron Bisglycinate
Introducing Daily Iron - a new supplement following the success of Power Iron. It provides 15mg iron with lower dose folate and vitamin B12 in active formats for defending iron levels following use of of Power Iron. It is also ideal with prental supplemtns, for men or people with sensitive GI tract.
Daily Iron + Organic Spirulina was developed based on VITALITY feedback on Power Iron + Organic Spirulina. Daily Iron is a 15 mg maintenance iron with lower dose folate and vitamin B12 to defend iron levels following use of Power Iron. Also ideal with prenatal supplements, for men or women with high sensitivity to iron.
Features and Benefits:
- 15mg Iron Bisglycinate
- Helps to prevent Iron Deficiency*
- Ideal with Pre-natral
- Lower dose for Men & Teens
- Defend and maintain iron levels: Ideal for use after achieving normal iron levels with VITALITY Power Iron.
- Build Iron Levels: Ideal for teens, women who are pregnant and men who are iron deficient. Daily Iron can be tailored to your iron needs. Take 1-3 capsules daily to get your desired iron intake and never be concerned about constipation.
- Support healthy red blood cell production with activated key co-factors, B12 and folic acid.
- Contains spirulina to assist in iron absorption and provide plant-based phytonutrients.
- Gentle – VITALITY uses iron bisglycinate for a non-constipating formula. 15 mg of iron per capsule
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
Vitality is ideal for:
- Those with low iron levels looking to promote optimal health and energy
- Those with B12 Deficiency
- During menstruation
- For Vegans or vegetarians that don’t consume red meat
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Iron (iron (II) bisglycinate)||15mg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||250mcg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100mg|
|Certified organic spirulina||75mg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose.