Trojan Classic Lubricated Latex Condoms
Trojan Lubricated Latex Condoms are the classic condoms you can trust.
- Silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity
- Special reservoir end for extra safety
- Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For Contraception Plus STI Protection: Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Caution: this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock, if user is allergic to latex.
Important Information: Latex condoms, when used properly, are highly effective against pregnancy – although no contraceptive can guarantee 100% effectiveness.
- There are many STIs
- A latex condom can reduce the risk of transmission of HIV infection (AIDS) and many other STIs (such as chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, hepatitis B and syphilis) to or from the penis
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use a new one correctly every time you have sex
Store in a cool dry place below 30°C and out of direct light.