You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thorne Research Iso-Phos Product Information
Thorne Research Iso-Phos is a dietary supplement that delivers a potent quantity of Phosphatidylserine (PS). This phospholipid component may be essential in order for the membranes of nerve cells to maintain the environment required for optimal brain function.*
Among the powerfully positive health advantages of Iso-Phos are the following:
- May help optimize the functioning of the brain*
- Attempts to balance levels of cortisol during periods of stress*
- Attempts to improve memory power and focus*
- Suitable for people following vegetarian diets*
- May be adequate for those with food sensitivities*
- Free of artificial colors, dairy products, eggs, artificial flavors, gluten, wheat and yeast*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please be advised: Thorne Research is a professional line and can only be sold under the recommendation and supervision of a practitioner.
THORNE RESEARCH ISO-PHOS
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Phosphatidylserine Isolate||100 mg||*|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, leucine. Contains ingredient derived from soy.
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.