Thirsties One Size Snap Pocket Diaper - Forest Frolic
Thirsties One-Size Pocket Diaper is ultra-absorbent, a cinch to use, and designed to provide a great fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs. Pairing our adjustable rise with our signature leg gussets ensures messes will be contained whether your baby is tall, short, slim or chunky. The included inserts provide eight thirsty layers of absorbency, making this a dependable diaper for both day and nighttime use. Plus, there is no need to remove soiled inserts before washing, toss the Thirsties One-Size Pocket Diaper in the washing machine and the insert will agitate free during the wash cycle.
Our handy pocket design features openings on both sides of the diaper between the stay-dry microfleece and waterproof layers. These openings allow for easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper and make for easy cleaning. The included inserts feature three layers of serged microfiber snapped together with five serged layers of hemp jersey; eight layers in all! When using both inserts with a newborn simply fold down the hemp insert and snap together with the microfiber insert. Microfiber is a fast absorber designed to rest closest to your baby's skin (beneath the microfleece sleeve); hemp is a stable absorber and pairs perfectly behind the microfiber to add more absorbency and prevent compression leaking.
Features and Benefits:
- A two-piece pocket diapering system combining 8 layers of absorbency with a waterproof exterior
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out in the wash
- Newborn insert - 3 layers of microfiber. Full size insert - 5 layers of hemp/organic cotton.
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options
- Signature leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure, leak protection
|One Size||8 - 40 lbs (4 -18 kg)||0 - 36 months|
- Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof urethane coating
- Inner: 100% polyester microfleece
- Newborn insert: 100% polyester–microfiber terry
- Full size insert: 55% Hemp, 45% organic cotton
Thirsties Stay Dry Natural One Size All In One needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Our hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At every wash cycle:
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot
- Add another rinse on warm.
- You may hang prefolds to dry, or dry in the dryer. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.