Thirsties One Size All In One Snap Diaper - Pawsitive Pals
Thirsties One Size All in One reusable diaper truly challenges the convenience and trim-fit of a disposable diaper. This diaper offers absorbency, waterproof protection, and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and TPU body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper we’ve ever created!
Features and Benefits:
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
|Size||Weight Range||Age Range|
|One size||8 - 40 lbs (4 -18 kg)||0 - 36 months|
- Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
- Inner liner: 100% polyester microfleece
- Inner absorbency : 1 layer of microfiber terry
- Inner soaker: 100% polyester - 3 layers of microfiber terry topped with layer of microfleece.
Before Use: Thirsties Stay Dry Natural One Size All In One needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Our hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At every wash cycle:
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot
- Add another rinse on warm.
- You may hang prefolds to dry, or dry in the dryer. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.