Thirsties Newborn One Size All In One Snap Diaper - Pawsitive Pals
Thirsties Newborn All In One was carefully designed with the needs and comfort of a new baby in mind. This trim-fitting diaper includes an umbilical cord snap down (only available in snap closure version) and adjustable rise, providing a custom fit for most babies from (5-14 lbs). Our convenient Newborn All in One delivers absorbency, waterproof protection and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and TPU body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper we’ve ever created!
Features and Benefits:
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step – cloth diapering doesn’t get easier
- Snap closure version offers umbilical cord snap down which may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provides protection against leaks
|Size||Weight Range||Age Range|
|Newborn||5 - 14 lbs (2 - 6 kg)||0 -3 months|
- Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
- Inner liner: 100% polyester microfleece
- Inner absorbency : 1 layer of microfiber terry
- Inner soaker: 100% polyester - 3 layers of microfiber terry topped with layer of microfleec
Before Use: Thirsties Stay Dry Natural One Size All In One needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Our hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At every wash cycle:
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot
- Add another rinse on warm.
- You may hang prefolds to dry, or dry in the dryer. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.