Thirsties Newborn All In One Hook and Loop Diaper Aqua
Thirsties Newborn All In One was carefully designed with the needs and comfort of a new baby in mind. This trim-fitting diaper includes an umbilical cord snap down (only available in snap closure version) and adjustable rise, providing a custom fit for most babies from (5-14 lbs). Their convenient Newborn All in One delivers absorbency, waterproof protection and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.*
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid.* The soaker is topped with Thirsties stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and TPU body of the diaper providing a last line of defense.* The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper they’ve ever created!*
All in all, Thirsties Newborn AIO gets a BIG thumbs-up from your wallet, your family, your daycare facility, and occasional caretakers alike.
Features and Benefits:
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent.
- Goes on in one simple step – cloth diapering doesn’t get easier.
- Snap closure version offers umbilical cord snap down which may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing.
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior.*
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection.*
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provides protection against leaks.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Content-Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate.
Content-Inner Liner: 100% polyester microfleece.
Content-Inner Absorbency: 1 layer of microfiber terry.
Content-Inner Soaker: 100% polyester - 3 layers of microfiber terry topped with layer of microfleece.