TheraPearl Neck Wrap - Reusable Hot & Cold Therapy
It's ice. It's heat. It's smart relief.* Purpose Hot/Cold Therapy Manufacturer Therapearl Directions For heat therapy*: Wrap back wrap with damp cloth or paper towel. Microwave for 1 minute to 1 minute and 25 seconds, add 10 second intervals until desired temperature is reached. For cold therapy: Freeze for at least 2 hours. TheraPearl should only be applied to the relief area for the doctor recommended time of 20 minutes. Care: Packs can be cleaned with a mild soap, detergent or alcohol. Do not place any heavy objects on top of your packs. Discard pack if punctured. Do not swallow beads. Do not use on infants. Uses Doctor designed therapy - hot or cold in one pack. TheraPearl delivers all the key benefits to relieve your pain. Conforms to relieve area when frozen. Doesn't leak or drip during use. Kid-friendly, non-toxic & reusable. Warnings Heating TheraPearl Packs beyond the time stated above is not recommended.
- Perfect for lower/upper back pain, torso/midsection injuries, ham/quad pulls and more.*
- Gel pearls conveniently hold temperature for doctor recommended time of approximately 20 minutes.*
- Easily freeze or microwave to feel the ice or heat.*
- Reusable and non-toxic hot & cold compress.*
- Latex-free BPA-free phthalate-free.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.