TEECCINO HERBAL COFFEE GLUTEN FREE DANDELION DARK ROAST
Teeccino Herbal Coffee Gluten Free Dandelion Dark Roast satisfies the person who loves a French roast, regular coffee without any other complexities beyond that pure flavor of dark coffee.* It attempts to bring the health benefits of roasted dandelion root to your cup including inulin, a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics, along with antioxidants, minerals, and its bitter stimulating effects on liver function.* With more dandelion root per serving than any other brand puts in their tea bags, Teeccino Herbal Coffee Gluten Free Dandelion Dark Roast produces a cup where the deep, full body of coffee meets the health benefits of nature's healing herbs.*
- Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Oxygen bleached tea bag filter paper
- 100% recycled carton: 50% post consumer material
- Certified gluten free and 100% barley free*
- Naturally caffeine free no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free helps restore alkaline balance*
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, turmeric, ginger and licorice*
- Natural energy boost from nutrients, not stimulants*
- Heart-healthy potassium, an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration*
- Inulin - a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system.* '
- Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.*
Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot. Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic ramon seeds, natural coffee flavor.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.