S'well Eats Stainless Steel Thermal Container Blue Granite
S'well Eats Stainless Steel Thermal Container Blue Granite 21.5 oz keeps the fresh meals cold and hot longer, perfect for plan-ahead types and leftover lovers alike.
- Stylish ans sustainable for everyday use
- Tempreture Controlled: Made from high-grade 18/8 stainless steel that's designed to keep food—cold or hot
- Condensation and leak free*
- Dishwasher safe*
- Eco-Friendly: BPA/BPS Free
- Fridge and Freezer friendly
- Reusable: can help reduce the use of single-use plastic products that pose a threat to our environment.
- Volume: Outer bowl: 21.5 oz. (holds 2.7 cups of food) Prep bowl: 14 oz. (holds 1.75 cups of food)
- 21.5oz =Outer bowl = approx. 4.6'' H x 4.8'' W, 1.03 lb.
Prep bowl = approx. 3.4'' H x 4'' W, .25lb.
- 16oz = Outer bowl = approx. 4.37'' H x 4.21'' W X 4.21" D, .0.92 lbs.
Prep bowl = approx. 3.15'' H x 3.54'' W X 31.4" D, 0.19 lbs.
- Construction: Outer bowl: High-grade 18/8 stainless steel. Therma-S'well® triple-layer vacuum insulation to keep contents cold or hot, leaving no condensation on the exterior.
Prep bowl: BPA/BPS-free. Made of clear Tritan™ (with a leak-resistant, pop-top lid) that is safe for use in the refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, and/or microwave.*
Care: Wash all items before initial use. S'well Eats™ are top-rack dishwasher safe*. S'well recommends handwashing with warm soapy water and air drying with lid removed after every use to extend the life of the product. Use of a dishwasher may deteriorate the finish of this product which may not be covered under any warranties.*The lid of the outer bowl must be hand washed. The prep bowl and its lid are top-rack dishwasher safe. See full care instructions here.
Caution: Do not place the outer bowl in the microwave or freezer. The outer bowl is not intended for long-term storage; some foods can spoil and cause excessive pressure to build up, which can lead to lid failure or injury. The outer lid needs to be properly and fully tightened to ensure optimal temperature retention. The prep bowl is microwave, fridge, and freezer-friendly.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.