Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens
Sunwarrior Supergreens are grown in pristine, volcanic soil, which nurtures the organic, green superfoods, with trace minerals and plenty of chlorophyll.*
Sunwarrior uses a cold-drying process using specialized wind tunnels to protects the heat-sensitive bioactive components and phyto-nutrients, making a superior raw, green superfood beverage that is bio-available and perfect for anyone who needs a little more green in their life.*
- A cultured food that creates probiotics in the greens themselves with no powdered probiotics added.*
- Free of solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors.*
- Produced in the United States, carefully controlled and monitored for purity and organic compliance.*
- Cultured and fermented foods are easy to digest and boost the natural friendly flora that are part of healthy digestion.*
Alfalfa is an interesting plant in that, for its size, it has extensive root structures that spread out and go deep to pull up minerals from multiple levels in the soil, many of which may not be available on the surface. This makes alfalfa extremely nutritious, rich in essential vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
- Aids in the removal of toxins from the blood, liver, and kidneys*
- Alkalizes the body*
- Eases digestion and acts as a natural laxative*
Rich in B vitamins, chlorophyll, carotenoids, iron, calcium, protein, and vitamin C, barley grass is a veritable superfood that is often overlooked for the sweeter wheat grass. Wheat grass and barley grass are very similar to one another nutritionally. Together they balance each other out for the best mix of nutrients.
- Naturally detoxifies*
- Contains the enzyme SOD (superoxide dismutase), a powerful antioxidant that protects cells against free radicals damage and cellular aging*
- Aids digestion with potent enzymes*
- Helps naturally hydrate the body with organic electrolytes*
Wheatgrass is considered by many to be the healthiest substance on the planet. It certainly packs in an amazing amount of vitamins, minerals, beneficial enzymes, antioxidants, and phytonutrients into each tiny blade.
- Nourishes cells with easily absorbed nutrients*
- Alkalizes the body*
- Aids digestion*
- Helps detoxify and cleanse the body*
- Boosts immune system*
- Speeds healing and soothes wounds*
Another cereal grass, like wheat and barley grass, that provides concentrated vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients packed into the tender young leaves. Oat grass is rich in over 70 revitalizing minerals.
- Easily digested for quick assimilation of nutrients*
- Aids in digestion with powerful enzymes and fiber*
- Cleans and detoxifies with chlorophyll*
- Another source of the enzyme SOD (superoxide dismutase), a powerful antioxidant that protects cells against free radicals damage and cellular aging*
Moringa is one of the newest superfoods to be discovered and is being used through the world to combat hunger and malnutrition. Called the “tree of life” by many, moringa is rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, essential fatty acids, and a host of beneficial phytonutrients.
- Provides a sense of well-being due to cellular nourishment*
- Rich in antioxidants that clean up free radicals and prevent cellular aging*
- Does not oxidize or spoil easily
- Aids digestion*
- Boosts the immune system*
- Raises energy levels*
Spinach is one of the healthiest leafy greens available, rich in iron, magnesium, calcium, fiber, vitamin K, carotenoids, manganese, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium, zinc, and copper.
- Aids digestion with rich amount of fiber*
- Reduces oxidative stress caused by free radicals*
- Helps mineralize bones for strength*
- Protects eyes from age-related degeneration*
- Improves the health and appearance of skin*
- Boosts immune function*
Ginger root has always been used to ease nausea, sea sickness, diarrhea, and morning sickness, but it is gaining attention as a potent anti-inflammatory and pain reducer, too. Apart from the ability to ease and sooth digestive problems and lessen pain, ginger root is being studied for its effects against cancer, fungi, bacteria, and diabetes. It is also rich in amino acids, calcium, magnesium, iron, and essential fatty acids.*
- Effectively lessens pain*
- Aids digestion and helps in the absorption of nutrients*
- Improves the immune system and aids in destroying invading microbes*
- Aids in detoxification*
The probiotics in our greens are cultured within the greens themselves, not added after the fact. This makes all the nutrients more bioavailable while building up and feeding the beneficial, natural flora and fauna of the digestive system.
- Aids in the digestion and absorption of nutrients*
- Replenishes and nourishes the beneficial microbes in the intestines*
- Improves digestive health*
- Boosts immune function*
- Helps the body naturally remove toxins and waste*
Stevia is an all-natural sweetener that comes from the leaf of the stevia herb. The powdered leaf is hundreds of times sweeter than sugar, meaning you can use a small amount without getting any of the calories, carbs, or downsides that come with sugar.
- Almost no effect on blood glucose levels*
- Aids digestion and helps with diarrhea*
Suggested Use: Mix, shake, or blend with your favorite beverage (fresh juices work great or add it to your favorite nut milk or smoothie). Store package out of direct light and away from heat.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 scoop (5 g); Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Vitamin A||850 IU||17%|
|Vitamin C||7 mg||11%|
|Iron||1 mg||6 %|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Whole Leaf Powder Blend 2.6g: Organic Whole Leaf Alfalfa Powder, Organic Whole Barley Grass Powder, Organic Whole Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Whole Moringa oleifera Leaf Powder, Organic Whole Oat Grass Powder.
Dehydrated Juice Blend 2.3g: Dehydrated Organic Alfalfa Leaf Juice, Dehydrated Organic Barley Grass Juice, Dehydrated Organic Wheat Grass Juice, Dehydrated Organic Oat Grass Juice.
Other Ingredients: Organic Ginger Root, Probiotic Blend (L-acidophilus, L-plantarum, L-casei, L-rhamnosus, B-lactis, L-salivarius, B-bifidum).
Warning: As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult your physician before beginning a dietary regimen containing this product. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.