You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Vitamin D 1000 IU
Vitamin D is produced naturally when our skin is exposed to strong sunlight. Increased vitamin D blood levels could potentially reduce incidence of a variety of conditions, including osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases, multiple sclerosis, pneumonia, and cancer. Adequate levels vitamin D attempts to be important for the prevention of many chronic health conditions.*
- One tablet provides 1,000 IU of Vitamin D
- D3 (cholecalciferol) derived from lanolin from sheep’s wool
- Vitamin D attempts to be essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and helps reduce fractures*
- Tiny, fast-dissolving tablets that can be chewed, swallowed whole or dissolved under the tongue or in any liquid
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU VITAMIN D 1000IU
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin D (Vitamin D3) equivalent to 1,000 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity||25 mcg||†|
|Standardized to contain 20% 3-Acetyl 11-keto-beta boswellic acid (AKBA) 5-Loxin Advanced™ brand Undenatured type II collagen UC II® brand standardized cartilage||10 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
***Hydrolyzed vegetable protein Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use (Oral) Adults Only: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: isomalt, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), calcium silicate
Contains No wheat, dairy or peanuts.
Cautions: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in bottle. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.Use only as directed. Always read the label.