SISU VITAMIN B6 100MG
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin B6(pyridoxine hydrochloride & pyridoxal-5’-phosphate)||100 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
***Hydrolyzed vegetable protein Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide. Capsule Shell: hypromellose.
Contains No dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy or peanuts.
Sisu Vitamin B6 100mg
Together with vitamin B12 and folic acid, vitamin B6 is a trio of B vitamins that may help to control the level of homocysteine in your body. High levels of homocysteine are associated with a number of health conditions, including cardiovascular disease.*
- Vitamin B6 levels can be affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives, and drugs*
- Low B6 levels could be linked to fetal heart abnormalities*
- Low levels of vitamin B6 could also be linked to PMS-related depression*
- Vitamin B6 supplementation could be recommended for helping towards healthier pregnancies and support against hormonal fluctuations associated with menopause and PMS*
- Fast-absorbing, easy-to-swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.