You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Vitamin B6 100mg
Together with vitamin B12 and folic acid, vitamin B6 is a trio of B vitamins that may help to control the level of homocysteine in your body. High levels of homocysteine are associated with a number of health conditions, including cardiovascular disease.*
- Vitamin B6 levels can be affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives, and drugs*
- Low B6 levels could be linked to fetal heart abnormalities*
- Low levels of vitamin B6 could also be linked to PMS-related depression*
- Vitamin B6 supplementation could be recommended for helping towards healthier pregnancies and support against hormonal fluctuations associated with menopause and PMS*
- Fast-absorbing, easy-to-swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU VITAMIN B6 100MG
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin B6(pyridoxine hydrochloride & pyridoxal-5’-phosphate)||100 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
***Hydrolyzed vegetable protein Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide. Capsule Shell: hypromellose.
Contains No dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy or peanuts.